(After finishing your upload, also see: Useful tips after your asset upload)
- For important application specific export and upload suggestions, see the How do I export from... section of our documentation. Here are some direct links for some common applications: Agisoft Metashape • Reality Capture • 3DF Zephyr • DJI Terra • Bentley ContextCapture
- Nira supports many file formats, but we recommend uploading .obj files for mesh/geometry. If your tool supports it, export a collection of smaller obj files (ideally less than 1 GByte each) rather than one large obj file. The application specific links above have instructions for how to do this.
- 16K or 32K texture file dimensions are suggested rather than 4K or 8K (More Info). Note, you can upload an unlimited amount of textures and photos – neither will negatively impact viewing performance or load times.
- We currently recommend keeping your triangle count to 400 million or less per asset for the best performance and load time.
- Does Nira support point clouds? No, but it's on our roadmap.
- If you're uploading a volumetric video asset, see How do I upload a volumetric video asset?
- You can upload an unlimited amount of textures and photos – neither will negatively impact viewing performance or load times. Texture resolutions up to 32K are supported.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 3 found this helpful