The most common reason for a processing failure is that you've uploaded a point cloud file. Nira does not currently support point cloud files, but we do have plans to add support (Learn more). It's also possible that your file is corrupted.
In rare cases, there may be an issue with our upload processing engine on certain files. If you'd like some assistance with a failed upload, please feel free to reach out to us. We're happy to help.
You can also try with some other file formats. Nira supports many file formats, but for geometry we recommend uploading .obj files. For more tips on how to prepare your files for uploading to Nira, see Useful tips before your asset upload and the Prepare your asset files section of our documentation.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my asset have colors?
- RealityCapture app key configuration
- Why did my upload to fail to process?
- Why is my Nira scene empty?
- How do I delete an asset?
- Why is my asset upload listed as Stalled?
- How to identify and upload missing texture files
- How to identify and fix unassigned textures
- How does Nira accelerate uploads?
- DJI Terra: XML setting must be enabled to export camera data