Click on the trash icon next to the asset on the asset listing page.
Please note that it is not currently possible to delete/remove individual files within an asset (e.g., an extra set of photos). As a workaround, you can upload the asset again without the files you wanted removed, and then delete the older asset. This will result in a new asset with a new URL.
Eventually, we plan to have an interface to delete individual files within an asset. Please follow this page so you can be notified when that is ready.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my asset have colors?
- RealityCapture app key configuration
- Why did my upload to fail to process?
- Why is my Nira scene empty?
- How do I delete an asset?
- Why is my asset upload listed as Stalled?
- How to identify and upload missing texture files
- How to identify and fix unassigned textures
- How does Nira accelerate uploads?
- DJI Terra: XML setting must be enabled to export camera data