If any portion of your asset has a purple and yellow checkered pattern on it as shown below, this means one or more required texture files were not uploaded to the asset.
To identify and upload missing textures:
1. Open the asset in Nira
2. Press the Edit mode button near the top of the UI:
3. Right click directly on the missing texture in the 3D view and press "Select Material":
4. The right side panel will be displayed, and the missing texture will be shown there.
5. Additionally, if you click the missing texture, it will open the texture list, where all missing textures will have the text "Missing!" next to them. This is a good way to identify all of the textures missing from your asset.
Once you have identified which texture files you still need to upload, find those files on your local filesystem and Click here to learn how to upload those files to your existing asset.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my asset have colors?
- RealityCapture app key configuration
- Why did my upload to fail to process?
- Why is my Nira scene empty?
- How do I delete an asset?
- Why is my asset upload listed as Stalled?
- How to identify and upload missing texture files
- How to identify and fix unassigned textures
- How does Nira accelerate uploads?
- DJI Terra: XML setting must be enabled to export camera data