- All file data is checked in real-time to intelligently avoid uploading identical data. This means that files that you've previously uploaded should be available almost instantly (only the time required to hash the file(s) for comparison and processing is needed).
- Data is compressed on-the-fly during uploads. This significantly improves upload times for certain filetypes (e.g. OBJ files).
- Nira splits files into smaller chunks to maximize on network upload bandwidth.
Note: Because of these upload acceleration measures, it's best to avoid viewing assets on Nira while uploading since you would already be saturating your network connection.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my asset have colors?
- RealityCapture app key configuration
- Why did my upload to fail to process?
- Why is my Nira scene empty?
- How do I delete an asset?
- Why is my asset upload listed as Stalled?
- How to identify and upload missing texture files
- How to identify and fix unassigned textures
- How does Nira accelerate uploads?
- DJI Terra: XML setting must be enabled to export camera data