1. Copy the image URL.
Note: For most images, you can copy the URL from the address bar or right-click on the image to copy the URL from context menu. Some websites (e.g., Google Drive) require that you hold the Shift key down while right-clicking to display the context menu.
2. Paste the URL into the Annotation Description box using the Insert Image icon.
Alternatively, you may choose to embed the image. Some hosting platforms provide embedding options and is a good choice if you'd like to include the additional image navigation controls -- zoom in/out buttons.
Paste the URL into the Annotation using the Insert Embed icon.
See Callout A8: https://demo.nira.app/a/e0UBPCOHQXSGlOtvXLDTpQ/1
You can provide a URL or embed a video directly within the Description box. For this example, we'll use YouTube.
1. Click Share
2. Choose Embed
3. Copy Embed code
4. Paste Embed code and click Ok
Panoramic / 360 images:
Nira will eventually support 360 panoramic images natively. In the meantime, you're welcome to embed a 360 panoramic image from a 3rd party hosting platform.
As an example, see See Callout A4: https://demo.nira.app/a/L_v76QnsT3uWfuPlHtaRnw/1
Panoramic provided by https://www.airpano.com
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How do I insert media into a callout annotation?
- What should I do if my payment fails?
- I uploaded assets during my Nira trial and/or Early Access. What will happen to my assets after start my subscription?
- Adding Gallery asset capacity
- How do I use the A/B wipe tool?
- How do I inspect the UVs of my model?
- What does the UV Stretch Render Mode do?
- How to enable WebAssembly in Microsoft Edge
- What is a user and why do I need them?
- How do I whitelist the Nira welcome and password reset emails?