If adding Gallery asset would exceed your account’s Gallery asset capacity, you’ll be asked if you’d like to purchase more. Adding more capacity is only $5/month per 10 assets. Note, Gallery asset capacity is sold in increments of 10. When you purchase capacity for 10 more Gallery assets and use only one, the remaining 9 will be available for your future usage. For more information, see What is a Public Gallery asset?
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- How do I insert media into a callout annotation?
- What should I do if my payment fails?
- I uploaded assets during my Nira trial and/or Early Access. What will happen to my assets after start my subscription?
- Adding Gallery asset capacity
- How do I use the A/B wipe tool?
- How do I inspect the UVs of my model?
- What does the UV Stretch Render Mode do?
- How to enable WebAssembly in Microsoft Edge
- What is a user and why do I need them?
- How do I whitelist the Nira welcome and password reset emails?