This can happen if you upload a single OBJ file that is extremely large in size. When exporting OBJ files from RealityCapture, it's highly recommended that you enable Save mesh by parts...
This is especially important if your model is larger than 200 million triangles. The above screenshot includes other important settings that we suggest having enabled.
Another benefit to this approach is that models can often load faster in Nira since multiple parts can be loaded simultaneously vs loading one big part sequentially.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my asset have colors?
- RealityCapture app key configuration
- Why did my upload to fail to process?
- Why is my Nira scene empty?
- How do I delete an asset?
- Why is my asset upload listed as Stalled?
- How to identify and upload missing texture files
- How to identify and fix unassigned textures
- How does Nira accelerate uploads?
- DJI Terra: XML setting must be enabled to export camera data