We are continuously adding support for more formats so please reach out to us if you need something that is not listed here. Please note, Nira does not currently support point cloud files, but it is planned.
3D Scene files:
- Static Mesh: OBJ, ABC, DAE, FBX, glTF, GLB, IFC, DXF (only mesh data, see below), PLY, STL
- Animated: ABC, DAE, FBX, glTF, GLB
- Enterprise accounts only: ZPR/ZTL, USD/USDC/USDA/USDZ, MA/MB, BLEND
OBJ is the recommended filetype for photogrammetry models.
BLEND, MA/MB, USD, and ZPR/ZTL are only available on enterprise accounts, and enabled by request only (contact us). BLEND currently only has support for basic polygonal geometry.
DXF shape data is not currently supported, though it is planned.
3D Camera files:
- CSV (from RealityCapture)
- TXT/XML (from Agisoft Metashape)
- 2D Textures: JPG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, TGA, EXR, BMP, DDS, PSD
- Photographs: JPG, PNG, TIFF
- Orthomosaics: JPG, PNG, TIFF, TIF
Nira will attempt to automatically classify your image files as either textures or photographs/orthomosaics. For more information about image ingestion and classification, see this article.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful