If a credit or debit card payment fails, and you're not sure why it's happening, it can sometimes help to remove then re-add the card information using the following steps:
- First, visit your billing page while logged in as administrator. Your billing page can be found at https://YOUR_ORG.nira.app/admin/billing (Important: YOUR_ORG should be replaced with your actual Nira organization name.)
- On your billing page, click the "View Invoices | Change Payment Method" button. This will take you to your billing portal page.
- On your billing portal page, click "Add payment method"
- On the next page, type your payment information and click "Add". Important: Be sure that the "Use as default payment method" box is checked:
- After adding your payment method, you'll be back on your billing portal page. You can delete your old payment method if you'd like to keep things tidy, but this is not required.
- Now, try your payment again.
If payment issues persist, please contact us. We receive very limited information from banks regarding payment failures, but we may still be able to help point you in the right direction. You can also call the number of the back of your credit card and ask why your payments are failing. They may be able help resolve the issue.
Also note, some credit or debit cards have a feature that allows control over spending limits or which merchant charges are approved. If your card has these features, please verify with your card provider that you're allowing our subscription charges to be approved and that there is a sufficient spending limit for these charges.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to find your Nira organization's URL
- SSO Integration
- 3Dflow World Cup FAQ
- How do I insert media into a callout annotation?
- What should I do if my payment fails?
- I uploaded assets during my Nira trial and/or Early Access. What will happen to my assets after start my subscription?
- Adding Gallery asset capacity
- How do I use the A/B wipe tool?
- How do I inspect the UVs of my model?
- What does the UV Stretch Render Mode do?