2. After logging in, click the admin panel button in the upper right corner:
3. On the left side of the admin panel, click App Keys.
4. Click the Add an app key button in the center of the page. If you already have app keys, the Add button will be in the upper-right corner of the page.
5. In the dialog that appears, select Choose an application > RealityCapture from the dropdown.
6. Click the Create button.
7. A dialog will appear showing your app key information. Copy and paste the Org, Key ID, and Key Secret from the dialog into the RealityCapture Nira Authentication APP key dialog:
Note, the RealityCapture Nira Authentication APP key dialog can be found in RealityCapture by clicking Share > Upload to Nira:
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Why doesn't my asset have colors?
- RealityCapture app key configuration
- Why did my upload to fail to process?
- Why is my Nira scene empty?
- How do I delete an asset?
- Why is my asset upload listed as Stalled?
- How to identify and upload missing texture files
- How to identify and fix unassigned textures
- How does Nira accelerate uploads?
- DJI Terra: XML setting must be enabled to export camera data